Rescue Puppy Abandoned in a parking lot...The rescue is full of surprises - puppycute

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

السبت، 22 يونيو 2019

Rescue Puppy Abandoned in a parking lot...The rescue is full of surprises



Rescue Puppy Abandoned in a parking lot...The rescue is full of surprises
Hello friends! Today I continue my daily work of driving a car. But when I got to the car, I was surprised when I met a very poor puppy lying in the undercarriage. Thankfully, my car has not delivered the cake yet. I called a friend to help. He often saves homeless dogs. He's very good. The rescue was accidentally but full of surprises. The dog was brought by him to bandage the wound and it was gradually recovering. Fortunately, the dog was slightly injured.







   

  You see, if I hurry to drive today, the dog is gone. If so, then it is pitiful. I also love dogs, they are
our friends. That's right, I love dogs. If you love this dog, please register to help me. When will the dog recover healthy I will record that beautiful moment.


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here